1) Education between social law and market demands;
2) Limits and conditions of educational funding: the State, international, civil organizations and/or private funding;
3) From educational systems to school management: objectives, structure and deficiencies of educational administration;
4) Evaluation of educational results: results of standardized evaluation and other evaluation experiences;
5) Excluded from education (migrants, indigenous, Afro-descendants, people with disabilities, women, people living in extreme poverty, victims of war and forced displacement): subjects not considered by educational institutions, in their own voices;
6) Unintended consequences of the various forms of exclusion, as well as unintended consequences of policies and practices that face exclusion.